Version 3.3+ of KLWP does not allow some of my presets with SVGs to display correctly. I reverted back to 3.29 and the presets work fine. Here is a link of a sample preset that doesn't work on 3.3+ but does work on 3.29: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u8FMCWmV8ugTtxqd4_aJq2dtznDWlHmm
When moving an overlap group to the bottom left corner, so only the top right of the group is showing, the entire group and its children, do not show up on the actual wallpaper after saving. However, the testing wallpaper does show it. Moving the X position from -280 to -260, the group does appear. This is NOT true for the Y position.
Not a big problem really, but I found that on my Samsung J7 with Android 7 the number returned from the function in object may be much higher. I measured 61 almost in front of a cell and around 40/45 in normal coverage areas.
Maybe the documentation has to be updated or there is something wrong with my phone?
On my home screen at the top I see a single notification, but on the lock screen the message appears twice, under ni(0,icon/title/text/whatever) and ni(1,icon/title/text/whatever). If I have a single unread message that message appears twice, with more unread messages the first (0) says I have x unread messages while the second one (1) shows one of those messages.
Is this a problem with Whatsapp or with KLCK? Or maybe a way to avoid this? It doesn't happen with any other apps (or so far I've found).
Inside new komponent, add shape, texture>bitmap. Picked logo with transparent bg. Have Mode(Fit Center, Repeat, Mirror), Filter(None, B&W, Sepia, Desat, Invert, Colorize, Hue), Blur, Dim, Shadow.
I can choose clear for the filter under the Paint tab but that ignores the alpha channel of the PNG and just clears a square.
the "$sh()$" formula doesn't support Chinese,when i try to use the formula that contains Chinese characters,like $sh("echo 你好")$,KLWP returns null
could the you please add utf8 support for sh() formula to solve it
When creating a klwp action, enter in global name, enter $gv (1) +1$ in global value(gV (1) =0), click this shortcut, and it can only output 1,but in theory, it should be clicked with output 2, 3,4,5, 6, or even more.So, this should be a bug.I reprted it in the firstname.lastname@example.org and It replied to me ‘’its a bug ,can you report it in the problems section.''So, if you can see this, I hope you can fix this bug. Thank you.
If you inherit a global text from a main component with a function and you link a text global in a subcomponent (same and different name) to the main component, the formula is inserted as text instead of it being calculated
main component - global text <name> = $df(YYYY)$
subcomponent - global text <name1> = (inherit <name> from parent) => shows as $df(YYYY)$ - global text <name2> = $gv(name1)$ => shows as $df(YYYY)$
Even after save, close and reopen
Expected behavior: get the value of <name> in <name1> and <name2>
Reddit user /u/no_you_hang_up seems to have stumbled apon a bug, and I have investigated it; details below The user posed an export with overlap groups that contain circles and icons, the groups rotate inverted, react on a global switch. But the icons were not able to be touched. My initial thought was that another item might be blocking the icons. But apon further investigation I discovered the issue seems to be with the rotation animation. In the linked export,
I have created 2 copies of the reddit users overlap group. The first, the rotation amount is 100, the second,
For the BG Scroll action setting a formula to determine the CENTER attribute is flawed in a couple ways.
The Formula Editor states, "Must return one of: CENTER, FIRST, LAST, SCREEN1, SCREEN2, SCREEN3, SCREEN4, SCREEN5, SCREEN6, SCREEN7, SCREEN8, SCREEN9, CENTER_M1, CENTER_M2, CENTER_M3, CENTER_P1, CENTER_P2, CENTER_P3"
This is incorrect. I haven't tested them all but using a formula like SCREEN$si(screen)$ returns SCREEN1, SCREEN2, etc but doesn't work. I have to use Screen $si(screen)$ to return Screen 1, Screen 2, etc then it accepts it as a valid entry.
The second half of the problem:
Using a formula like that
I am having an issue when I want to set the amount of screens to 8. When setting it to 8 it seems to jump back to */7 instear of */8. I am able to set it to any other number, and it occurs on both X and Y screens.
Is this intended?
I have found a bug with using equations in animation parameters. Specifically, when using a global variable in a komponent's animation the global variable is counted as 0. Normal equations work, and I can use other variables, but not globals from the komponent. I have created an example that shows this affect using the delay parameter. Basically, it animates 4 circles, and in text shows what the delay should be and what it actually is due to the error.
Whenever a global is changed in the editor, all of the global switches turn either on or off, despite their default setting. This is causing confusion & making it nearly impossible for the user to see their changes in the editor, because it is turning on/off background images & other objects that are normally controlled by the user with switches on the wallpaper.